If you missed the Dr. Oz Show for February 22nd this is your full recap. Today, Dr. Oz discusses four ways to bust your butt fat, and the best fast food burgers along with the new miracle sweetner in coconut palm sugar and the best teas to burn fat all day.
Step 1: Derriere diet: Each day you’re allowed 275g of carbs, 150g of protein and 34g of fat. Some examples of this are: Breakfast, buckwheat and blueberry pancake with turkey sausage, lunch, chicken in whole wheat tortilla wrap with black beans, corn and salsa, and dinner, turkey, mashed potatoes and a whole wheat bun.
Step 2: Take a booty booster in Kudzu Root (Kudzu Root Extract – 50 – Capsule)
Step 3: Eat a butt busting brownie: 1 cup raw cacao powder, 1/4 tsp cayenne, 2 tsp cinnamon, 1/2 cup low-fat milk, 1 cup organic raisins, 1 cup oats. Blend it everything but the oats together, then add the oats and pulse it a bit. Put it in the fridge and let them harden. Cut after they’ve hardened. The cacao powder will stop the formation of fat, and having one in the afternoon and one in the afternoon will help to lose butt fat.
Step 4: Kick butt: The cheat sheet from Dr. Oz, found HERE.
Best Fast Food Burger
Dr. Oz’s fast food burger rules are the following:
500 calories or less
No trans fat
Hold the Mayo
1. Hardees turkey burger: 380 calories and 31g of protein
2. BK veggie burger: 320 calories and 22g of protein
3. Five Guys little burger: 480 calories, 23g of protein
4. BW3′s spicy black bean burger: 340 calories, 18g of protein
Best Sweet Tooth Alternatives
If your sweet tooth is sabotaging your diet, try coconut palm sugar. It’s coconut sap that has been dried and crystalized which can stabilize your blood sugar. (As Seen on Dr. OZ! Coconut Palm Sugar – 1lb bag)
It releases the sugar in a more even pattern throughout the day, instead of having your blood sugar spike throughout the day.
Teas For Weight Loss
These teas will help you lose weight throughout the day. It increases your metabolism in the morning and gets rid of your stress in the afternoon and curbs craving at night.
1. Pu-erh tea (Yunnan Pu Erh Natural Black Tea – 100 Individually Wrapped Tea Bags – 7.0 Oz): this tea shrinks fat cells in the morning. Have two cups in the morning.
2. White tea (Prince Of Peace (C) Tea, Og, Peony White, 100-Count): helps prevent the storage of fat cells in the afternoon. Have two cups in the afternoon with lunch
3. Chickweed tea (Chickweed Herbal Tea) prevents mid-afternoon bloating. Only drink one cup because it is a mild laxative.
4. Bilberry tea (Alvita Teas Bilberry Tea 24 bags): helps prevent cravings at dinnertime. One cup at night will help prevent cravings because it’s a bit more medicinal.
Cheap Dieting Tips
Kristin from the Cleveland Clinic is here to give us the best $1 diet buys.
Fat blasting spice mix: ginger and cayenne pepper together can be used on meats, poultry, and vegetables to increase metabolism. Use a 50/50 split.
Shredded wheat is high in fiber that keeps you full all morning and is only 155 calories.
Chinese containers in 8 oz are great for portion size and you can take the food on the go.
Ice cube trays to make diet ice cubes: frozen mixed berries, lemon juice and water frozen gives a nice burst for your water. It also takes away the cravings for sodas.
Rubber bands, tie them together and use them for resistance bands.
Jump ropes burn over 200 calories in 20 minutes.